Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Excitement :)

I want to use this to help inspire myself and to inspire you to be creative and to do what you love. My loves in life are my family, my friends, and using my hands to made beautiful, and sometimes not so beautiful things. There's something very satisfying to me to make something lovely, from nothing......and to see it being created step by step. I live for seeing the look on someone's face when I hand them over something that I've made special for them, whether I am handing my 3 year old son a plateful of homemade buttermilk pancakes for breakfast, or seeing a Bride and Groom viewing their wedding cake that I had worked so hard on.

I will also be posting pictures and ideas that inspire me. Recipes that I want to try or have tried. Ideas of what I'd do different as well as projects that I've completed in the recent past. So, I hope you enjoy! Have a SWEET day :)

1 comment:

  1. YOU GO, ANDREA!
    I'm SO proud of you! Doing what you love and sharing it with others . . . this is a good thing!
    I became your first follower and first "commenter" and I'm going to make a link on my facebook- if I know how . . .

    ReplyDelete