Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

2012 Gala

WoW!! A few month ago Sharon Jackson, an event coordinator, contacted me off of one of my online ads. She was coordinating a gala for the Clovis Botanical Garden's 2012 Gala. The committee was interested in 20 cakes to be used for centerpieces and for a cake buffet. I was of course overwhelmed at the thought, but I am also always ready for a challenge. From the 20 pounds of scratch fondant, to the fresh raspberry butter cream and gooey cookies and cream butter cream, these cakes turned out fab! Yes, I was (and still am) exhausted, but it was all worth it when I got an email from Sharon on Sunday saying not only were the cakes delicious and beautiful, but that they added 5 of them to the silent auction. All 5 of my cakes were purchased and they made money for this fabulous Garden. Please check them out at www.clovisbotanicalgarden.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment