Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Wedding Week!

I was SO blessed to be able to be a part of two very sweet weddings this past week.  It was a very beautiful, yet warm day for the middle of October.  I am happy to share these pictures with you :)



The first, sunflower cake was for a sweet young lady named Meghan.  Her wedding was a t a private residence in Del Ray.  This cake was covered in homemade buttercream and each tier was a different yummy combination.  This cake was made to feed around 150 people and probably weighed at least 40 pounds!!



This wedding cake was made for Candace Tanner.  I made a few cakes for her in the past for her who little boys.  Her and her soon to be husband were getting married at a LOVELY little private vineyard here in Clovis, CA.  The venue was breathtaking as I drove up.  They were having a small Hawaiian inspired ceremony.  I loved how this cake turned out!!

2 comments:

  1. How much do you charge for your cakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can contact me at tcakesclovis@yahoo.com and we can chat about what you are interested in. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete